John & Julie Gottman
I have completed training in Level 1 and Level 2 Gottman Method Couples Therapy taught by Dr. John Gottman and Dr. Julie Gottman.
The Gottman Relationship Institute has two major functions: helping couples directly, and providing state-of-the-art training to mental health professionals and other health care providers. The Gottman Institute applies leading-edge research on marriage & committed relationships in a practical, down-to-earth therapy and trains therapists committed to helping couples. No other approach to couples education and therapy has relied on such intensive, detailed, and long-term scientific study (over 40 years) of why marriages/relationships succeed or fail.
1. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 2 minute video
1b. What Distinguishes the “Masters” of Relationships from the “Disasters?”– 2 minute video
2a. Three Tips on the Right Way to Fight 1 minute video
2b. Conflict Goals
2c. Relationship Repair That Works – 3.24 minute video
3. How to Complain Without Hurting Your Partner – 3.15 minute video
5. Ratio of Five Positives to Every Negative is Needed – 1.20 minute video
6. The Seven Principles for Making marriage Work – 7 minute video
10a. Gottman couples apps – $2.58 USD each.
11. How Emotional Connection Positively Influences Cognitive Development in Children – 8 minute video