This free Relationship Happiness Quiz was developed by the Gottman Institute who are the premier relationship researchers in the world.
The quiz can give you a quick insight about how well you & your partner are currently doing. It might prompt you to get some relationship coaching, couples & marriage counselling, or to attend one on my couples intensive retreats online or in Faulconbridge, Blue Mountains, NSW. I hope you enjoy it.
You may realize you’re unhappy but don’t know what to do about it. Maybe you’ve got used to the way your relationship feels. You may not realize that you aren’t being the best “you” that you can be. You might have been so focused on getting into a relationship that you don’t actually realize how unhappy you may be in the one you have. Being in a relationship takes team work. It involves learning and practicing relationship skills. This can be done in-person or via online relationship coaching.
The relationship happiness quiz below can show you a way forward.
- Wondering if you’re as happy as you could be, but unable to pinpoint an exact issue?
- Losing sight of why you’re with your partner, need to find a way to reconnect, deciding if it’s time to end your relationship?
- Feeling lonely in your relationship and confused about what to do?
- Afraid because you think your partner is going to leave you?
- Frightened to be alone and smothering your partner which pushes them away?
- Insecure, clingy and jealous of your partner and can’t trust them?
- Withdrawn from your partner and avoiding sex or intimacy?
- Withholding love and sex from your partner to punish them for past hurts?
- Often angry and picking fights with your partner and don’t know how to stop?
- Feeling hopeless because you don’t know how to communicate so that your partner can really hear you?
- Stuck in endless cycles of blaming and hostility?
You deserve the best trained relationship coaches if you’re planning to invest time and money in your relationship. If you’re not ready to book an appointment, call us on 0421 961 687 to book a FREE 15 minute phone consultation to discuss how we may be able to assist you.