I trained with Stan Tatkin in May 2012 & completed his Level One Certificate in PACT in November 2013. I integrate Stan’s work to meet each couple’s needs, creating a tailor-made approach for you and your partner.
Dr.Stan Tatkin, PsyD, MFT, is a clinician, researcher, teacher, and developer of A Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy® (PACT). He has a clinical practice in Calabasas, CA and has developed the PACT Institute for the purpose of training other psychotherapists to use this method in their clinical practice.
He is the author of:
- Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner’s Brain and Attachment Style Can Help You Defuse Conflict and Build a Secure Relationship, published by New Harbinger.
- Love and War in Intimate Relationships: Connection, Disconnection, and Mutual Regulation in Couple Therapy, with coauthor Marion Solomon, available through W. W. Norton’s Interpersonal Neurobiology Series.
Below are some links showing an overview of Stan’s work:
1. 3.55 minute video of Stan Tatkin introducing the PACT experience
9. Audio series Your Brain on Love, the Neurobiology of Healthy Relationships
10. Free 43 minute DVD with Stan Tatkin, PsyD — Creating a Truly Mutual Relationship
12. Alain de Botton on What is Your Attachment Style? – 6 mins 40 second video
13. Psychology Today article What is Your Attachment Style?
14. Character Style pdf