Although NOT “Just Friends” is the first book by Dr.Shirley Glass, she is considered one of the world’s leading experts on infidelity. The New York Times referred to her as “the godmother of infidelity research.” She has written clinical chapters about treating infidelity and empirical research articles in professional journals about sex differences in marital and extramarital relationships.
She has also presented countless seminars on preventing and treating the trauma of infidelity at national conferences for therapists, counselors, and marriage educators. “NOT Just Friends” draws on more than two decades of original research and hundreds of clinical cases to chronicle the human story of what occurs, before, during, and after the trauma of betrayal.
- Quiz: Individual Vulnerability Map
- Quiz: Relationship Vulnerability Map
- Quiz: Social Vulnerability Map
- Quiz: Affair Partner Vulnerability Map
- Quiz: Just Friends, or an Emotional Affair?
- Quiz: Is Your On-Line Friendship Too Friendly?
- Online attractions
- Should I Pick Up the Pieces or Throw in the Towel – Part 1
- Should I Pick Up the Pieces or Throw in the Towel – Part 2
- Should I Pick Up the Pieces or Throw in the Towel – Part 3
- Questions Hurt partners Can Ask Themselves
- Questions Involved Partners Can Ask Themselves