I’ve attended three teleseminar trainings with Marty Klein learning about his approach in addressing pornography, sex addiction and infidelity.
Dr. Marty Klein has been a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Certified Sex Therapist for 31 years. He has aimed his entire career toward a single set of goals: telling the truth about sexuality, helping people feel sexually adequate & powerful, and supporting the healthy sexual expression and exploration of women and men.
He focuses on Sexual Intelligence. What he means by this is – don’t look for perfect functioning, perfect bodies, or perfect sex. Decide how you want to feel, communicate that with your partner, relax, and together create an experience that simply feels good.
- A review of “Sexual Intelligence” by Marty Klein
- Love, Sex, Intimacy – What do people focus on
- Nine Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Sex
- Husbands Watch Porn, Wives Despair – But Why?
- What Porn Leaves Out
- Does Porn Demean Women?
- When a Man Should Say No to Sex
- Ten Things Humanists Need to Know About Sex
- Dan Savage on monogamy & coming out
- Reasons People Have Affairs – Besides Sex
- Three Steps Before Practicing New Sexual Techniques
- Test-driving Viagra – and Other Things, First
- Anal Toy Freakout
- Myths About Sex Therapy – Don’t Let Them Stop You
- When Should Parents Talk to Kids About Porn?
- Vanilla Sex – Our Best Friend
- “Foreplay” – It Just Makes Us Nervous About Sex
- Premature Ejaculation – All About Time?
- Antidepressants & Erections
- Men Who Have Sex With Men – They’re Not All Gay
- The Importance of Porn Literacy – Adults, Teens & Everyone Else – 1 Hour video
- Hand Massage exercise
- Al Vernacchio on food as a metaphor for sex
- Porn vs Real Sex – the Differences Explained with Food
- Sexual instinct – Dr. Robert Winston 48 minute video
- A non-linear model of sexual response – Rosemary Basson
If you’d like some help in talking about sex, sexuality or sexual issues, call me on (0421) 961 687 or contact me. You can book a Skype session with me if you cannot personally come to either of my practice locations.
If you’re not ready to book an appointment, call me on (0421) 961 687 to book a FREE 10 minute phone consultation to discuss how I may be able to assist you.