Do You Want a Successful Relationship?
Relationship Counselling for singles can help you develop happy and healthy relationships.
Couples Counselling can help you reconnect to the intimacy and love you once had.
If you’re tired of trying so hard, you may feel exhausted.
How we feel affects everything we do.
Some days it feels like relationships are too hard.
Help may be closer than you think.
You just need someone who can help you find the happiness you want.
I want to help you develop fulfilling relationships. I want to hear your story.
Isn’t it time to feel better? Counselling can work.
Please give me a call today.
To book your appointment with me, call (02) 9516 4399, (0421) 961 687 or email me
If you’re not ready to book an appointment, call me on (02) 9516 4399, or (0421) 961 687 to book a FREE 10 minute phone consultation to discuss how I may be able to assist you.
Hover over my Services tab at the top of this page and a new page will open where you’ll find detailed information on the professional counselling, therapy, relationship coaching and mindfulness approaches to healing that I offer for singles and couples.
I am also available to provide supervision for counsellors, therapists and coaches. Skype and telephone sessions are available for individuals. Please note, I do not do Skype sessions with couples. These must be done in either my Newtown or Faulconbridge office.
What makes me different from other therapists?
* I have many tools to help you become lighter in your heart and mind because I have worked with people from diverse backgrounds since 1981.
* My greatest satisfaction comes from working with relationship issues for singles and couples and to see you becoming free of your pain. I can help you change unproductive patterns of relating so that you can have happy, successful and enduring relationships at home and at work.
* My aim is to guide you in reconnecting with your own wisdom and strength so you can find resolutions which fit for you. I help you use your own ability to heal present and past relationship issues so that you feel content and satisfied in your life.
* I openly discuss your expectations and goals and work collaboratively with you to discover how to find the best outcomes for you.
* I tailor my counselling approach to suit your unique needs. I use a feedback tool in every session to monitor your results and confirm that I am meeting your targets. You should see an improvement earlier rather than later in our work together.
Watch this 4 minute YouTube video with Dr. Barry Duncan, explaining how using PCOMS (Partners for Change Outcome Management System) will benefit you getting the results you want in therapy. This PCOMS feedback tool is included in the SAMHSA’s (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) Registry of Evidence Based Programs and Practices. To read more about PCOMS click here.
* I offer a safe environment in which we explore ways for you to deal with the life situations we all face as human beings.
Please give me a call today on (02) 9516 4399, (0421) 961 687 or email me
If you’re not ready to book an appointment, call me on (02) 9516 4399 or (0421) 961 687 to book a FREE 10 minute phone consultation to discuss how I may be able to assist you.