Even though you may be going through a crisis, we can help you come up with a plan. Online relationship coaching is for you if:
- Your relationship is in trouble and you want to get back on track with your partner.
- You live together but are emotionally distant.
- You’re on the brink of separation, or in the middle of separation.
- You’re already separated and have minimal contact with your partner.
- There’s been an emotional affair and/or infidelity.
- You get stuck in the same old arguments about money sex, time, mess/household tasks, kids, communication styles, parenting, step-families, etc.
We tailor-make our online relationship coaching and therapy to fit you, using tools from many different, evidence-based ways of working with relationship issues. Many of these tools are founded on decades of research about what it takes to make life and relationships really happy.
To build a successful relationship you probably need to improve your self-soothing skills, communication skills, emotional skills, thinking skills, interpersonal skills and social skills. This sounds like a lot! But we break it down so you get simple, clear ways to make sure these skills last.
At Successful Relationships we use Gottman Method Couples Therapy, the Developmental Model of Couples Therapy, PACT Relationship Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Relational Life Therapy and Coherence Therapy tools. We are also trained teachers in Cultivating Emotional Balance, so we use Mindfulness skills as well.
Our online relationship coaching and therapy uses a wide range of developmental strategies to help you find ways to grow and nourish a long-term relationship. We will guide you and give you what you need to be able to deal with stressful events and the many challenges that arise in all relationships.
There’s lots you can do to change your situation.
You can get online relationship coaching so you’re not doing this alone.
Learn to get through to your partner in a more constructive way.
At Successful Relationships we help you to work smarter. You’ve no doubt tried hard enough, or maybe you’ve given up. Maybe you’ve even been doing the wrong things to get through to your partner. Successful Relationships online coaching will help you work out how you need to be, and what you need to do or say differently to get things back on track.
Plus, online relationship coaching can work even if your partner won’t participate. Coaching can be done with just you. By changing your approach, you will learn how to improve your relationship skills without your partner participating. If, down the line your partner changes his or her mind, that’s OK. We will help you figure out the best way to avoid separation and resolve relationship issues.
Take our test to see if you could benefit from our online relationship coaching. All you need to do is answer a few questions and you will instantly get our recommendations on how to proceed towards a happier relationship. It only takes a few minutes – so what are you waiting for!
Every day that passes with anger and hurt is another wasted day of your life. Use the energy you’ve been draining by feeling hurt, terrified or numb and instead start working towards a better relationship today!
There are benefits for working online. And research shows that therapeutic effectiveness and therapeutic connection can be just as effective online as in-person.
Is online therapy for me?
Successful Relationships online relationship coaching offers you:
- Evidence-based therapy and coaching– based on proven, well-researched treatments drawn from many different evidence based methods in couples therapy. We tailor-make our approach to you using Gottman Method Couples Therapy, Developmental Model Couples Therapy, PACT Relationship Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Relational Life Therapy and Coherence Therapy.
- Qualified & experienced therapists– we have a wide range of credentials (academic degrees, licenses and certifications). Read about us here Vivian Baruch and Simon Mundy. And make sure you know what questions to ask to discover if your therapist/coach is well-trained in couples work.
- Time saving& accessible – you don’t have to travel to see us. Wherever you are in the world you can get help from us. All you need is a mobile phone, a tablet or a computer.
- Private & anonymous – no need to expose yourself in the waiting room or our offices. We use a secure free video app called VSee, used by many telemedicine companies.