* Are you feeling fulfilled, connected and energetic in your relationship?
* Do you want to build self-awareness and confidence in your relationship?
* Do you want to remove relationship obstacles that are holding you back?
* Do you want to reinvigorate your relationship?
* Do you want more intimacy and passion in your relationship?
At Successful Relationships we use Gottman Method Couples Therapy, the Developmental Model of Couples Therapy, PACT Relationship Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Relational Life Therapy and Coherence Therapy tools. We are also trained teachers in Cultivating Emotional Balance, so we use Mindfulness skills as well.
Consulting a well-trained relationship coach entails having honest, unbiased interactions with someone who has comprehensive training and knowledge about models of relationship coaching based on adult learning, psychological approaches and philosophy.
Coaching is future focused, and works on the assumption that you are whole and filled with potential. Our role is to empower you to explore and release that potential so that your relationship is successful and flourishing. This can be done with individuals and with couples.
Coaching does not encourage dependence, but a way for you to be self empowered. As a coach, we facilitate your learning, enabling you to develop skills which help you achieve success as you define it. Coaching is a collaborative process of facilitating your ability to self-direct learning and growth, and is visible by lasting changes in self-understanding, self-concept and behaviour (Stober & Parry, 2005).
In our relationships, careers and personal enterprises we all encounter difficulties we would like to surmount. These can be overcome by creating a coaching programme/plan which is driven by your agenda and needs, focusing on what you want to achieve. In doing this together with us, you gain a thinking partner to help you identify what changes you want to bring into your current reality. Cooperatively we clarify your visions, explore options and plan the actions you can take to bring about your desired goals.
Your commitment to action is essential to your success. We are here to refine and energise your intentions until they emerge as your reality. Coaching helps move you from awareness to responsibility to action to results.
Most coaching is done by telephone or online, either weekly or fortnightly, with an initial face-to-face session if possible. If you’re too far away from our practices, doing online from the start can be just as effective, the research now shows us.
Successful Relationships coaching is for you if:
- Your relationship is in trouble and you want to get back on track with your partner.
- You live together but are emotionally distant.
- You’re on the brink of separation, or in the middle of separation.
- You’re already separated and have minimal contact with your partner.
- There’s been an emotional affair and/or infidelity.
- You get stuck in the same old arguments about money sex, time, mess/household tasks, kids, communication styles, parenting, step-families, etc.
Relationship Coaching topics may include:
* Improving personal or professional relationships, for individuals and couples
* Raising self-awareness, self-worth and confidence in relationships
* Enhancing real intimacy and honest communication
* Undoing sources of relationship strain, such as self-limiting habits
* Becoming clear about your relationship purpose and direction, creating common goals
* Deepening your spiritual/religious understanding
Learn to get through to your partner in a more constructive way.
At Successful Relationships we help you to work smarter. You’ve no doubt tried hard enough, or maybe you’ve given up. Maybe you’ve even been doing the wrong things to get through to your partner. Successful Relationships online coaching will help you work out how you need to be, and what you need to do or say differently to get things back on track.
Plus, Successful Relationships online coaching can work even if your partner won’t participate. Coaching can be done with just you. By changing your approach, you will learn how to improve your relationship skills without your partner participating. If, down the line your partner changes his or her mind, that’s OK. We will help you figure out the best way to avoid separation and resolve relationship issues.
Take our test to see if you could benefit from our online therapy. All you need to do is answer a few questions and you will instantly get our recommendations on how to proceed towards a happier relationship. It only takes a few minutes – so what are you waiting for!
Is online relationship coaching for me?
Successful Relationships online therapy offers you:
- Evidence-based therapy and coaching– based on proven, well-researched treatments drawn from many different evidence- based methods in couples therapy. We tailor-make our approach to you using Gottman Method Couples Therapy, Developmental Model Couples Therapy, PACT Relationship Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Relational Life Therapy and Coherence Therapy.
- Qualified & experienced therapists– we have a wide range of credentials (academic degrees, licenses and certifications). Read about us here Vivian Baruch and Simon Mundy. And make sure you know what questions to ask to discover if your therapist/coach is well-trained in couples work.
- Time saving & accessible – you don’t have to travel to see us. Wherever you are in the world you can get help from us. All you need is a mobile phone, a tablet or a computer.
- Private & anonymous – no need to expose yourself in the waiting room or our offices.
You deserve the best trained relationship coaches if you’re planning to invest time and money in your relationship. If you’re not ready to book an appointment, call us on 0421 961 687 to book a FREE 10 minute phone consultation to discuss how we may be able to assist you.
Stober, D.R. & Parry, C. (2005). Current Challenges and Future Directions in Coaching Research, in M. Cavanagh, A. M. Grant & T. Kemp (Eds) Evidence-Based Coaching (Vol. 1). Bowen Hills : Australian Academic Press, 13-19.