Dr. Sue Johnson is one of the originators and the main proponent of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT). She is Director of the Ottawa (Canada) Couple and Family Institute and the International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy as well as Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Ottawa and Research Professor at Alliant University in San Diego, California.
2. Love Sense – The Revolutionary New Science of Romantic Relationships 5 mins 3 secs
3. What Makes a Healthy Marriage 3 mins 51 secs
4. Soothing the Threatened Brain 3 mins 49 secs
5. The Four Laws of Love 13 mins 50 secs
6. Being Lonely in Relationship 1 min 33 secs
7. What Makes Sex really Great 2 minutes
8. Free 43 minute DVD with Sue Johnson on A New Science of Love